Who Is Grannie

This is a collaboration between my mother and me. My mom is Grannie. She is Grannie to my children, my nieces and nephews and most youngsters she comes across. Grannie spends most of her time in her sewing room, as do I, following in her footsteps, so to speak. Although, my sewing room is much smaller and is also my computer room. Needless to say, Grannie gets way more work done at the sewing machine than I do.

Grannie gives away so many of her creations to her grandchildren and her own nieces and nephews. Many of the things that come out of Grannies Attic are one of a kind creations made with someone specific in mind. I can't tell you how many times my children are showing off things that Grannie made for them.

Grannie likes to share her work and here, I'd like to give the Internet world a chance to give your own grandchildren, nieces, nephews etc. your own gifts with Grannies signature on them. All of the items you will find here are made by Grannie or her daughters.