Handmade Porch Doily .Throw Rug.


I can't believe it has taken me this long to get the porch doilies listed in the Etsy store. I think that these are one of Grannies gems. I'll be listing a few that she has completed and is ready to part with. I think we all got porch doilies for Christmas last year, my sister, me and my brother. I know I did anyway. Mine is white and black macramé cord in the scalloped flower pattern.

My porch doily is now on my front porch although it did stay in the house for several months into the year. When I finally did move it from the kitchen to the front porch, for months people were afraid to step on it.

I really like it though, it's one of my favorite things about my front porch. With the changing of the season it is time to pull it in and give it a run through the washing machine to brighten it up when I get outside to clean off the porch before I hang the halloween lights and other fall decorations.

That photo up there isn't the one that I have at my house, but it is the one I've got my eye on for right inside my front door. Looks good against my wood floors! But this porch doily could be yours. Check it out at My Grannies Attic.com, we've got it up for sale in the Etsy Store.